[MARK CAREY'S CHESAPEAKE]

[ST. MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH]

St. Mary's Catholic Church

    Descendants of the original founders still attend St. Mary's Catholic Church. It was established in 1915 at 536 Homestead Road in Bowers Hill. At that time, Bowers Hill was called the Sunray community of Norfolk County. It was originally a Polish community started by a few dozen families. Father Andrej Wilczek of St. Paul's Catholic Church in Portsmouth helped raise funds to construct the church that opened its doors on February 16, 1916.

Limited-edition print 8'' x 11'' -- $25

Printed on 100 percent acid-free archival paper

[HOME]

[THE ARTIST]

[COLOR PRINTS]

[BLACK & WHITE PRINTS]

[POSTERS]

[CALENDARS]

[BOOKS]

[MUGS]

[ORDER]

HOME

ARTIST'S
BIO

COLOR
PRINTS

B&W
PRINTS

POSTERS

CALENDARS

BOOKS

MUGS

PLACE
ORDERS

Copyright 1999 © Mark Benjimen Carey